1. Live a simple and ordinary manner of life.
2. Not live for eat, eat for live.
3. Stand no envy. Commit no insult. Speak no lies. Practice no dishonesty. Harbor no spite. You will be ever enjoying, joyful and diplomatic.
4. Justice is the rule of life. Lead a honorable life. Strictly hold fast to Dharma. Human life is not human without merits. Study the lives of saints and draw encouragement from them.
5. Grow a melting heart, the giving hand, the nicely words, the life of tune, equal dream, and impartial manner. Your life will, really, be holy.
6. Lead a keeping up life. Take grip of each day as if it were the last day, and use every second in appeal, thought and repair. Let your life become a nonstop let go to God.
7. Live in the present. Forget the past. Give up hopes of the future.
8. Appreciate healthy the import of life, and then start the mission.
9. Life is thy supreme gift. use each second gainfully.
10. Victory often comes to those who defy and take action it rarely comes to the coy.